- Organization: Norristown Farm Park
- Causes: Educational, Environmental
- Date(s): Friday evening, Oct. 28th From 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Contact person: Ruth King
- Phone: 610-270-0215
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.phs.montcopa.org
We need story tellers, hike guides, 'specters' (people to dress up scary) and hang out along the hike path at the edge of the woods, etc. Flashlights are not allowed by the public attending or the volunteers. The walk is in the dark and may include some 'stations' where stories are told. We also need silent actors for the stories. For that role all you would have to do is wear a certain costume and be seen briefly by the participants. It is a fun night! Volunteers must be at least 14 years old. We can also use some volunteers for set-up beginning in the early afternoon and for take down at the end. Pre-registration for volunteering (by Oct.26th at the latest) is necessary: 610-270-0215.