Dryer Fire Shuts Down George St. and Marshall St. in Norristown
A dryer fire at Mega Mac Laundromat closed parts of George St. and Marshall St. in Norristown on Saturday evening.
A fire at Marshall St. and George St. in Norristown has Marshall St. closed at George St. and George St. closed at Marshall St.
The fire began in a dryer inside the Mega Mac Laundromat and crews are on scene using fans to clear smoke from the laundromat. It doesn't appear that the fire spread to any of the second floor apartments.
No injuries were reported in the fire and the scene in under control.
Patch is on scene and will update this story as more details emerge.