Former Methacton Teacher Admits to Inappropriate Relationship With Student
Former Methacton High School teacher Sean McCullough pleaded guilty to charges stemming from a sexual relationship he had with a former student.
According to the Pottstown Mercury, former Methacton High School teacher Sean Michael McCullough recently pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court to charges against him in relation to what authorities said was an inappropriate sexual relationship with a former student at the school.
The 43-year-old McCullough reportedly admitted to engaging in the illicit behavior with the former student, a girl who was 17 at the time, between September 2009 and 2010.
In previous reports, McCullough was alleged to have engaged in "sex chats," mutual masturbation, kissing and fondling with the girl and exchanging nude photos with her.
According to the Mercury, McCullough pleaded guilty to a felony charge of disseminating obscene materials to a minor and a misdemeanor charge of corruption of a minor.
McCullough’s sentencing has been deferred for further investigation, but he could face up to six to 12 years in prison based on the charges.
Read more here.
- Methacton Teacher Arrested for Sexual Relationship with Underage Student
- UPDATE: Methacton Teacher Allegedly Admitted to Sexual Relationship with Underage Student
- McCullough Pleads Not Guilty to Improper Sexual Relationship With Student
- Charges Held in Methacton Teacher-Student Cyber Sex Case
- Former Methacton Teacher Wants Charges Dismissed