From Norristown Municipal Council:
Norristown Municipal Council is looking to add four volunteer junior council members in the next few months and is currently accepting letters of interest from young Norristown residents. The deadline for applications is Aug. 20
Interested candidates must:
- Be a Norristown resident, age 14 to 18;
- Be willing to serve for one year;
- Submit signed junior council application;
- Provide two letters of recommendation;
- Have the ability to attend 2 to 3 evening meetings each month;
- Have transportation to and from all meetings;
- Be available for an evening interview on a date to be determined.
Applications can be downloaded from our PDF section or picked up in person at Norristown Municipal Hall.
Applications and letters of interest should be mailed to: Gary Simpson, Council President, Norristown Municipal Hall, 235 E. Airy Street, Norristown, PA 19401 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Letters and application sent electronically must be sent as PDF files to preserve original signatures.)