Invite a friend
APPRISE Medicare Counseling
Schedule an appointment with SAAC's RSVP APPRISE Counselor. With a list of your doctors and prescriptions you will be able to investigate your Medicare insurance options. If you are already enrolled in a plan he can investigate how any changes to the plan will affect you. Open enrollement lasts from 10/15 to 12/7/12 and changes during this time take effect January 1, 2013. Everyone on Medicare should take this time to make sure your plan will continue to meet your needs.To schedule an appointment call Susan at 610-275-1960.
More About MontcoSAAC
MontcoSAAC is a drop-in center for adults ages 50 and up. This facility offers seniors a wide variety of social, educational and recreational programs, services, events and activities, including personal care, exercise, games, discussions, crafts, art therapy, cooking, parties, social gathering events and more. Call or visit the website for membership information.
Other events here
- Line Dancing with Maria Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Healthy Eating on a Budget Tue, May 21, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- A Matter of Balance Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–1:15 pm
- ZUMBA! Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Adapting to Changes Tue, May 28, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Ask the Pharmacist Tue, Jun 4, 10:00 am–2:00 pm