Invite a friend
How do you know it’s time to move out of your home and into a more formal assisted living community? And what should you look for when trying to find a community that’s right for you? Our guest speaker will share some valuable tips on finding the right place for you or your loved one in advance, so when the time comes, you’re ready.
More About MontcoSAAC
MontcoSAAC is a drop-in center for adults ages 50 and up. This facility offers seniors a wide variety of social, educational and recreational programs, services, events and activities, including personal care, exercise, games, discussions, crafts, art therapy, cooking, parties, social gathering events and more. Call or visit the website for membership information.
Other events here
- Line Dancing with Maria Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Healthy Eating on a Budget Tue, May 21, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- A Matter of Balance Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–1:15 pm
- ZUMBA! Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Adapting to Changes Tue, May 28, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Ask the Pharmacist Tue, Jun 4, 10:00 am–2:00 pm