Invite a friend
NATIVE AMERICAN DAY
Join us for our annual Native American Day. Lee Hallman, founder of the Indian Artifact Collectors of the Northeast and curator of the Museum of Indian Culture (in Allentown), will display many stone artifacts. Bring some of your own for free appraisal. See flint knapping demonstrations, jewelry, and displays of Lenape culture. There will be face painting and Native American games for kids. All ages are welcome. The displays are held at the picnic pavilions.
More About Norristown Farm Park
Norristown Farm Park is located on Upper Farm Road in Norristown. The Farm Park is part of the Farm Park Preservation Association. Walking pathways surround the beautifully maintained landscape. To schedule an event or reserve a pavilion at the Farm Park, please contact the park directly.
Other events here
- COME UNITY 6k for Water Sat, Jun 1, 9:15 am
- Early Bird Walk Sun, Jun 2, 8:00 am
- Orienteering for All Ages Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Bumble Bees Wed, Jun 12, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Summer Stream Search Wed, Jun 19, 1:00 pm
- Seashell Art Sun, Jun 30, 1:00 pm
- Camp Salamander July 8, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 10, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / July 12, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm