From Project Twenty1:
Thanks to everyone that attended [Friday] night’s first "Movies from the Hill" Animation event!
We had 122 people seated and dozens of people watching from their streets, windows, and cars as we lit up the corner of East Airy Street and Dekalb Street with 21 short animations.
Miss the screening or want to recommend your favorite short to a friend? Here is a list of animations that screened:
- Un Duelo by Felipe Esquivel & Carpio Iglesias (Priscila, Mexico)
- Halfway by Gustav Karlson (Henryville, PA)
- Another Bad Idea by Rusty Eveland (Philadelphia)
- Gypsies by Joe Torres (Philadelphia)
- How the Coyote Got His Cunning by Claire Nielbergall (Philadelphia)
- Sandwich Sam by Jamison Conti (Philadelphia)
- Shadowplay by Jeff Hatcher (Philadelphia)
- Trees by Adam Cusack (Philadelphia)
- Little Dudes by Chris Barley & Timothy Fuller (Yardley, PA)
- The House That Hate Built:The Midas Touch by Gardner Watts (Galloway, NJ)
- Desperate Crossing by MinSeok Jeon (Jersey City, NJ)
- Schijnwerper by Liesje Kraai (New York, NY)
- Masks by Patrick Smith (New York, NY)
- Spare Time by Edmond Hawkins (Brooklyn, NY)
- The Man Who Moved Manhattan by Rob Ludacer (New York, NY)
- Bait by Michael Moore (Orange, CA)
- The Wanna-Be Oddie by Jun Bin Lam (San Francisco, CA)
- Bad Blood by Jon Etkins (Blue Bell)
- The Lighthouse by Po Chou Chi (Taiwan)
- Craft by Mari Jaye Blanchardl (Brooklyn, NY)
- Noches de Tungsteno by MarÌa Torres (Mexico)
You can find a printable PDF copy of the program here.
Sincere thanks to our donors, sponsors, partners, and volunteers, without whom this free screening series would not be possible!
Save the Date!
Friday, July 13th, 2012, 8 pm!
Our next outdoor screening event is in the same location but features a completely different collection of amazing short films, some of which are from local artists! (See the list of films here)
This screening is rated approximately PG-13 (mature subject matter/some violence).
Learn more about Project Twenty1 on their website.