Soak up some inspiration at the Suburban Home and Garden Show at the Greater Philadelphia EXPO Center at Oaks (100 Station Avenue in Oaks). The show is the largest home and garden event in the region. From kitchens and bathrooms to pools and contractors, find everything for the home, inside and out.
- View a little-seen private collection of gowns once worn by Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Get the scoop on Britain’s most famous family from Diana’s former butler, Paul Burrell, on-site daily. High Tea is at 4 p.m.
- Featured gardens and the pros who create them will offer inspiration to turn your garden into a vibrant, eco-friendly environment full of color and life!
- Full-scale modular home, fully furnished and landscaped inside the show.
Show Hours & Admission Info:
- Friday, Feb. 24, noon to 9 p.m. Buy on get one free admission with online coupon.
- Saturday, Feb. 25, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. $8 online or $7 at the door with coupon.
- Sunday, Feb. 26, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. $8 online or $7 at the door with coupon.
To purchase tickets and receive discount coupons, visit phillyexpos.com.