1. Happy Friday, Norristown Patchers! Tonight at 5:30 p.m. for only $5, you can go to the on Dekalb and be a part of ! Hear awesome music, see wonderful art, and enjoy this great weekend with other community members.
2. Looking for something a little more green? Why not head up a little further up DeKalb Street to for the Irish Festival Saturday from 6 to 10:30 p.m. There will be food, beer and plenty of live music.
3. Speaking of green things, did you know the has a brand new 15-foot alligator sculpture in the children's playground? Stop by sometime this weekend to climb on top and get your picture taken!
4. The is a home for kitties of all shapes and ages out on Johnson Highway. The orphanage for our feline friends is having a tomorrow from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. to fundraise for the residents of the home. Check it out and save some whiskers.
5. Make Saturday a pet day all around! The is hosting “” Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. School-aged children are invited to come read to specially-trained dogs!