Here's a look back at some of the most popular stories we covered this month on Norristown Patch.
1. Director of Montco's Juvenile Detention Center Let Go – The long-time executive director of Montgomery County's juvenile detention facility in West Norriton resigned her position suddenly weeks ago, amid talk of a hostile work environment at the center.
2. – A string of armed robberies in the Norristown area over the course of several weeks were covered by Patch and one night in particular saw more than its fair share of action.
3. DA to Investigate Fatal Crash – The investigation into a crash in Limerick that resulted in the death of a woman jogging along the roadside was followed carefully by residents all over the county.
4. Suspect in Several Norristown Shootouts Arrested in Philadelphia – The recent arrest of Kyree Wells, sought by Norristown police on gun charges and believed to be involved several shootings in Norristown just before Christmas last year was of great interest to neighbors worried about violence in the community.
5. February Health Inspections for Norristown – Our regular round-up of area health inspection reports is popular with area diners.
6. – The aforementioned string of burglaries seems to have come to an end with the arrest of one man and the issue of a warrant for a second.
7. Philly Prostitution Bust Nabs Teen and Norristown Woman – The arrest of a 20-year-old Norristown woman in the company of a 15-year-old girl in a Philadelphia prostitution sting was alarming to many in the community.
8. UPDATE: Audubon Bank Robber Captured in Under an Hour – It's not surprising that a bank robbery in Audubon and that suspect's capture not an hour later was of great interest to Patch readers.
9. Armed Robbery at Markley Street Citgo Under Investigation – Another in the string of armed robberies that plagued Norristown for weeks.
10. Missing 13-Year-Old Located by Police – A 13-year-old Norristown girl reported missing by her father, was found and returned within a day.