The Willow School is currently holding a Teacher Job Fair. Please call 610-292-0100 to schedule an interview!
Willow School faculty members understand that at the heart of a great school lies a deep level of respect for each student and co-worker; a curriculum that challenges students—not just academically but ethically and socially as well. Interested candidates must be knowledgeable about various pedagogies, child development and genuinely enjoy being with children. They are expected to be inquisitive, reflective, collaborative, and innovative—worthy role models for our Learners.
In addition interested Candidates Must Possess:
• A Minimum CDA or CCP + 1 Year experience
• Associate Degree in ECEd, Elementary Ed., Child Development or related field + PREFERRED
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have the ability to write and implement detailed and creative lesson plans
• Possess excellent organization and communication skills
• Have proficiency in use of computer or ability to learn programs quickly
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a Plus