1. Norristown Area Communities That Care for Youth (CTC) is holding their tonight at . A free pasta dinner will be served, along with family-focused games and activities. Dinner will be served at 5:45 p.m. Call Angela Bell at 610-630-2111, ext. 236 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are still open seats.
2. The Shade Tree Committee meets tonight at 7pm at . If you want to learn what the committee is doing to keep Norristown in the green, stop by and get involved.
3. Norristown's own Geno Auriemma is being honored for his work with the Campania Association with a proclamation by the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Members of the Campania Association will be travelling to Harrisburg with Auriemma's family. If you'd like to join the goup, call Erminio Gambone at 610-275-3245 for information.
4. Do you hear voices? It's a more common affliction than you might think. Anyone who does is welcome to join the Hearing Voices Support Group at 3:30pm at . It's not a treament group, but a support group directed by members and facilitated by a certified peer specialist and a fellow voice hearer. For further information contact Berta Britz at 484-681-9432 or email@example.com.
5. kicks off today and it's closer than you think. is participating along with other Main Line area restaurants and offering prix-fixed, three-course dinners priced at $20, $30 or $40 per person. Check MainLineRestaurantWeek.com for participating restaurants.