Brendan Pierce, the 20-year-old Norristown man on trial for the murder of 16-year-old Dominque Devlin in July 2011 has been found guilty of first-degree murder by a jury on Wednesday.
The teen victim's mother, Kimberly Spearman, reportedly told the Herald that "justice had been served."
Pierce has been remanded to prison and is currently awaiting sentencing, scheduled for February of next year.
Read more about the trial and the history of the case here:
- Pierce Testifies He's Innocent of Teen's Murder
- Testimony Begins in Pierce Murder Trial
- Pierce Trial Postponed
- Pierce to Plead Not Guilty
- Pierce to Stand Trial For Murder of Dominique Devlin
- DA: Devlin Killed in Retribution For Robbery Set-Up
- Police Arrest Suspect in Dominique Devlin Murder