Norristown Police Officer Brian Graham (left) and Corporal David Stowell (right) were presented at Tuesday night's council meeting with plaques commemorating their work in capturing one of the men authorities say was responsible for a string of armed robberies in Norristown and the surrounding area over several weeks in February and March of this year and identify his accomplice.
Interim Police Chief Willie Richet (second from left) and Council President Gary Simpson (second from right) presented the officers with the honors.
- Sunoco A-Plus Robbed at Gunpoint Early Wednesday Morning
- Armed Robbery at New Markley Street Mini-Mart Under Investigation
- Armed Robbery at Markley Street Citgo Under Investigation
- Armed Robbers Hold Up Alexa's Market on West Main
- Armed Robbery Probed at West Norriton Exxon
- Alleged Armed Robbers Sought by West Norriton Police