Pierce reportedly told the court that he had met with Devlin that night to engage in a sex act, but the pair was interrupted by an unidentified figure and Pierce was hit over the head, doused with bleach and robbed. Pierce reportedly said he heard the gunshots, but did not kill Devlin.
Prosecutors allege that Pierce did, in fact, kill Devlin, with whom he reportedly had had a relationship at one time. They say that Devlin's murder was in retaliation for her involvement in an .
Read more about the trial here.
- Testimony Begins in Pierce Murder Trial
- Pierce Trial Postponed
- Pierce to Plead Not Guilty
- Pierce to Stand Trial For Murder of Dominique Devlin
- DA: Devlin Killed in Retribution For Robbery Set-Up
- Police Arrest Suspect in Dominique Devlin Murder