- According to reports from the , a victim reported she was involved in an argument with a West Norriton woman, Friday, July 22, at 6 p.m. at Powell and Wood streets in the parking lot of . According to police, the victim said she got into her vehicle to leave the scene when her attacker began punching her in the arm and head. Police reported there was visible bruising in the victim’s upper left arm, and she was being evaluated at the hospital when her statement was taken.
- Police reported officers were called to West Main and Noble streets Friday, July 22, at 5 p.m. by a person who was driving by the scene and witnessed a man physically assaulting a woman. Police said the victim called soon after, reporting the same. The victim said David Supplee, of Conshohocken, had come to her to discuss a family member in the hospital and during the conversation, got enraged, threw her to the ground and dragged her by her ankles across the sidewalk, police reported. Police said there were bleeding scrapes on the victim’s arms and ankles.
- Police reported that on Sunday, July 24, at 8 p.m., a victim at 810 E. Fornance St. reported an unknown suspect had come into her yard and taken a pink T-shirt hanging on the clothes line.
- Police said a victim reported his semi-automatic gun was stolen from his 2005 Toyota sometime between 9:30 a.m. Saturday, July 21, and 9:30 a.m. Sunday, July 22. The vehicle was parked on Saw Mill Run, police said.
Theft of Motor Vehicle
- Police said a 1999 blue Ford Escort was reported missing from the 200 block of Haws Avenue, having been stolen sometime between 2 and 4 p.m. Sunday, July 24.
- According to police, a victim reported his home at 535 E. Airy St. was burglarized sometime between 9:30 p.m. Friday, July 22, and 4 a.m. Sunday, July 23. The victim reported a bundle of cash in the amount of $400 was taken from a desk drawer, several cups of coins were emptied, and a PlayStation and eight games were stolen. The victim also reported a revolver was gone from the desk drawer below the cash, police said. Police reported the victim claimed to be estranged and not on good terms with his wife and his stepson.
- A victim reported receiving multiple threatening messages from Neil Rimes, of Oreland, his child’s maternal grandfather, after the victim had been in an argument with his child’s mother, police said.
- Police said a Norristown resident reported finding a wallet on Powell Street Saturday, July 23, at 10:30 a.m.
If you have questions about these briefs, contact Norristown Patch Editor James Myers. Read more recent .