- According to reports from the , on Tuesday, July 26 at 5 p.m., a victim reported an unknown person broke a metal fence and stole an air conditioning unit from 319 Swede St.
- Deborah Campbell was arrested Tuesday, July 26 at 5:20 p.m. on a warrant, but relinquished a bag of what officers believed to be crack cocaine to police upon her arrest, police reported.
- According to police, a curfew check was being conducted in the 500 block of West Marshall Street Tuesday, July 26 at 11:30 p.m. when two young black males walked past and were stopped. Police said two baggies of suspected cocaine were found on the ground near Dwayne Bundy, of 708 Astor St. One of the baggies had been broken open by way of a foot stepping on it. Police reported the baggies were dry, though there had been a hard rain 10 minutes before the stop.
- Vaughn Nottingham III, of Philadelphia, sent a victim numerous threatening texts and was mailed a citation on Sunday, July 24 at 4:15 p.m.
- A reportedly stolen 2000 red Chrysler was recovered at Markley and West Marshall streets, being driven by Madelyn Anderson, police reported. Police said an envelope of cash and checkbook belonging to the car’s owner were found in the vehicle.
- Police said victims reported an unidentified black male came into their home at 126 E. Spruce St. Tuesday, July 26 at 1:10 a.m. and robbed them at gunpoint. The victims said the actor took two cellphones and two wallets, police reported. Read more about this crime here.
If you have questions about these briefs, contact Norristown Patch Editor James Myers. Read more recent .