- According to reports from the Norristown Police Department, Rudy DeLaCruz, of the 500 block of West Main Street, was arrested for public drunkenness Monday, Feb. 13. Police were called to the McDonald’s on Main Street for a report of a disturbance. According to the report, DeLaCruz was allegedly bothering customers. He reportedly was seen staggering around in the parking lot of Dunkin Donuts before sitting on the steps of a residence next to the lot. He was taken into custody and held until sober.
- Marvin Mitchell, of the 3900 block of Haverford Road, was cited for disorderly conduct and breaking a municipal ordinance for knives Tuesday, Feb. 14. Police reportedly dispatched to the Sunoco APlus gas station at West Main Street and Haws Avenue for a report of a stabbing. Upon arrival, police observed Mitchell with two lacerations on each eyelid and a small cut on his lower arm. Mitchell reportedly told police he was hanging out with a woman when three males allegedly jumped him. Residents told police that the incident was actually a mutual fight. Mitchell reportedly confirmed to police that it was a mutual fight. Police reportedly located a pocket knife with a blade longer than three inches long on Mitchell, which is against a municipal ordinance. Mitchell will be cited by mail.
- Tangelia Willis, of the 300 block of East Moore Street, was cited for disorderly conduct Tuesday, Feb. 14. Police responded to a report of a vehicle accident on the 1200 block of Sandy Street. Willis reportedly told police to move their vehicle amd said, “You’re an ignorant mother [expletive].” Willis reportedly continued to yell profanity. Police state his actions caused a disturbance and served no legitimate purpose.
- Craig Gissendanner, of the 00 block of East Spruce Street, was cited for disorderly conduct and scattering rubbish Tuesday, Feb. 14. Police reportedly observed Gissendanner loitering on the steps of a business on Powell and Spruce streets. There are "no loitering" signs posted. After police issued a citation, Gissendanner reportedly through it on the ground.
- Kirk Davis, of the 100 block of West Marshall Street, was cited for disorderly conduct Monday, Feb. 13. Police responded to Davis' residence for a report of a disturbance. Davis reportedly was banging on his neighbor's doors. When police arrived, Davis was belligerent. He was cited by mail for his alleged behavior.
- The windshield to a 2009 Nissan Maxima was reported smashed to police Tuesday, Feb. 14. According to the report, the incident occurred during the previous overnight while it was parked on the 200 block of East Jacoby Street. The damage is estimated to be $500.
- Timothy Byrd, of the 200 block of Barbadoes Street, was cited for harassment recently by mail for an incident that allegedly occurred Jan. 26. He reportedly hit the victim during a fight about money.
- Benjamin Lopez, of the 500 block of East Marshall Street, was cited for harassment by mail recently for an incident that reportedly occurred Jan. 25. He reportedly pushed the victim to the ground and allegedly tried to choke her; however, police state there were no visible injuries.
- Anthony King, of the 700 block of George Street, was cited for harassment by mail recently for an incident that occurred on Jan. 29. He reportedly pushed the victim to the ground and punched her in the eye. Responding officers reportedly did not see any visible injuries on the victim at that time.
- Mitzie V. Allen, of the 1800 block of Locust Street, was cited for harassment and criminal mischief Sunday, Feb. 5. Allen was accused of striking the victim several times during an altercation. Police spoke with her and she allegedly admitted to striking the victim. Allen also allegedly struck the windshield of the victim’s vehicle with a white metal pole.
- Najah Littles, of the 1300 block of North Frazier Street, was cited for harassment Tuesday, Feb. 7. According to the report, the victim states Littles sent threatening messages via Facebook. The messages were printed and turned in to police.
- Gemma Roebuck, of the 800 block of Swede Street, was cited for harassment Friday, Feb. 10. The victim reported to police that Roebuck allegedly spat on her during a verbal argument. Police on the scene said they did observe a wet mark consistent with being spat on. Roebuck was issued a citation via mail.
- A white and pink Mongoose bicycle valued at $150 was reported stolen to police Tuesday, Feb. 14. The bike was reportedly left on the front porch of a residence on the 100 block of Haws Avenue.
- A resident reported to police that he parked his 1990 Ford Ranger on the 600 block of Astor Street at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14. When he returned approximately two hours later, it was gone. According to the report, it was not reported towed. The victim said he has the only key. At 6:30 p.m., the vehicle was found parked on the 300 block of West Marshall Street. The victim was notified and told he could recover his vehicle.
- Anna Allen, of the 900 block of West Lafayette Street, was arrested for an active criminal warrant Thursday, Feb. 9. Allen reportedly came to the station to surrender herself.
- Tieshea Williams, of the 7400 block of Barclay Road in Cheltenham, was arrested for the active warrant Tuesday, Feb. 14. Williams was reportedly involved in a dispute on the 600 block of West Main Street and found to have an active Philadelphia warrant. She was arrested and held for transport.
- Dominic Crawford, of the 200 block of East Wood Street, was arrested for an active criminal warrant Tuesday, Feb. 14. He was arrested at his residence and transported to the police station.
- Timothy Williams, of the 200 block of Jacoby Street, was arrested for an active criminal warrant Tuesday, Feb. 14. Police came in contact with Williams during a traffic stop and discovered the above warrant. He was taken into custody without incident.