Council Seeking Residents to Serve on Municipal Committees, Boards and Commissions

Openings are available in the Planning, Civil Service and Shade Tree commissions, Zoning Hearing Board, Norristown Municipal Waste Authority, and Park and Recreation Committee.

From the Municipality of Norristown:

The Municipality of Norristown is seeking interested residents to serve on various volunteer committees, boards and commissions. Committees meet monthly, in the evening, at Norristown Municipal Hall.

Norristown has a Planning Commission, Civil Service Commission, Zoning Hearing Board, Norristown Municipal Waste Authority, Shade Tree Commission and Park and Recreation Committee.

Letters of interest, along with a resume and/or qualifications may be sent to David Forrest, Administrator, Municipality of Norristown, 235 E. Airy St., Norristown, PA 19401-5003. Please state the name of the board or commission you are interesting in serving on.

Bhrenda Drakeford January 02, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Yes indeed.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »