For the second time this week, a special municipal council meeting scheduled with the purpose of approving and signing the contract with Capt. Willie Richet to act as interim police chief has been cancelled.
, was canceled that night when only two council members – Council President Gary Simpson and Councilwoman Linda Christian – were able to attend. The meeting was rescheduled for Thursday night and cancelled again.
A notice from the municipality indicates that the matter will be added to the agenda for the regular March 5 municipal council meeting.
See our previous post for details about the contract or download a copy in our PDF section.
- Interim Police Chief Contract Vote Rescheduled for Thursday
- Norristown Police Chief Position Gets 21 Resumes So Far
- Municipality Advertises for New Police Chief
- Council Appoints Capt. Richet Interim Police Chief
- Norristown Council Appoints Committee to Conduct Police Chief Search
- Concerned Residents Call for National Search for New Police Chief
- No Word From Council on New Chief of Police as Deadline Approaches