From Saint Joseph's University:
The following residents earned dean's list honors for the Fall 2012 semester at Saint Joseph's University.
- Michaela S McGlynn, of Norristown, is majoring in Sociology.
- Lindsay N Miller, of Norristown, is majoring in Business Intelligence.
- Pamela E. Jones, of Eagleville, is majoring in Accounting.
- Robert J Cusella Jr., of Eagleville, is majoring in English.
- Gennaro A. Capone, of East Norriton, is majoring in Finance.
- Alison P Tyrell, of Audubon, is majoring in Interdisciplinary Health Services.
- Meghan K Rafferty, of King Of Prussia, is majoring in Elementary Education.
Students must achieve a grade point average of 3.5 or above, a B or greater in all their classes, and complete at least 15 credits to earn Dean's List status for a semester.
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University advances the professional and personal ambitions of men and women by providing a demanding, yet supportive, educational experience. One of only 152 schools with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter and AACSB business school accreditation, Saint Joseph's is home to 4,650 traditional undergraduate day students, 700 College of Professional and Liberal Studies adult undergraduates, and 3,600 graduate and doctoral students. Steeped in the 450-year Jesuit tradition of scholarship and service, Saint Joseph's was named to the 2012 President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for General Community Service. The University strives to be recognized as the preeminent Catholic comprehensive university in the Northeast.