First Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Church is located on East Airy Street. Pastor Paul Toms presides over the First Presbyterian Church of Norristown, and visitors are welcome to attend Sunday morning worship services, where emphasis is placed upon the Bible as the authoritative word of God. This church also has a Sunday school for all ages at 9am. In addition, the First Presbyterian Church promotes worship through preaching of the Bilble, discipleship and service. The church is involved in local ministries including inter-faith efforts, food and clothing, ministries and the local soup kitchen.
- Fax: 610-272-1358
- Hours: Sunday service, summer: 10am; Sunday service, winter: 10:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Wheel chair ramp located inside.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No